Let me guess, you are a small business owner, but so far, the business you know will be a success is more inside your head than reality because you’re too busy working in it to take the time to work on it. Too many would-be small business owners have bought into the idea that they have to either be an overnight success or crash and burn after the first year. You’ve probably heard that it takes years of education or experience to create a successful business, but I’m here to tell you that’s not true. It’s possible to work IN and ON your business simultaneously—thus accelerating your success—using this practical workbook to guide you through meaningful internal conversations coupled with external actions. You can develop a business that is prepared to make money right away.
Here’s what you’ll find in this guided workbook:
- How to set up your business
- How to get in the right mindset
- How to push through internal and external blocks
- How to develop customer-centered products or services
- How to set pricing that generates PROFIT
- How to set up processes that make running a business easier
- How to promote your business
Are you ready to be excellent in YOUR business?